We believe in the power of communications to help businesses and communities fight climate change, the defining problem of our time. We are looking for driven, creative and collaborative team members who feel the same way.
Benecomms offers competitive salaries, a variety of benefits, and volunteering opportunities. We also support team members on their career journeys through online learning and opportunities to travel to events and conferences such as Climate Week.
Most important, we enjoy our teammates and work hard to cultivate a rewarding, inclusive and fun environment.
Do you love all things organization but still like to flex your creative muscles? Thrive off to-do lists? You’ve met your match!
Benecomms is seeking a detail-oriented project manager to join our team. This person will run point on multiple accounts throughout the agency, collaborating with the marketing and PR teams to ensure overall success for the client.
- You’re passionate about sustainability and a carbon negative world!
- You have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience supporting projects in an Account Service or Project Management role at a digital, advertising, or PR agency.
- Cross-functional experience (CRM, social, marketing, advertising, traditional, PR) is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking – holding both a strong IQ and EQ and as adept at reading data for insights as you are at reading clients for feedback.
- Effective time management, impeccable organization, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure an ongoing rapport and insight into their business. Serve as the primary point of contact for the client and lead cross departmental communication.
- Handle day-to-day activities, oversee execution of approved proposals and project timelines for assigned clients and provide regular client updates.
- Actively manage and consistently meet deadlines, set realistic expectations, and communicate early (internally and with clients) if deadlines need to be adjusted.
- Present new opportunities to drive growth for clients.
Senior PR Director
Do you have a talent for media relations or journalism? Enjoy research or science? Have a knack for ferreting out new angles? We are a marketing agency with strong roots in PR. Our work is driven by storytelling, and in our industry — climate tech and sustainability — our goal is to spotlight thought leaders and ingenious solutions helping to fight climate change.
Benecomms is seeking an experienced media relations pro to lead our team. This person will be comfortable working with an array of industries within climate tech (from carbon capture to climate financial risk), talking through new angles daily and pitching journalists, writing press releases, ghostwriting articles and supporting content creation for email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or related field and 4+ years of experience.
- Strong writing skills a must.
- Track record of success working in fast-paced environments like a newsroom, agency, or startup.
- Experience with email marketing a plus.
- Experience in science, financial services or technology a plus.
- Experience with platforms such as Cision, Hubspot and Asana a plus.