Benecomms is mission-driven with a mandate to give back to our community. For every seven hours our clients pay us we devote an hour to pro bono or charity work. We believe this way of operating empowers our team, engenders creativity and strengthens our connections both to each other as well as to our community. In short, its good for business.
Our pro bono clients have included First Fruits Farm, a community farm in Louisburg, NC founded by former NFL lineman, Jason Brown to aid in hunger relief in eastern North Carolina, Real Food for Kids, a nonprofit working to increase the quantities of healthful foods available in schools, and others.
We thank our clients for supporting these efforts and our company.
Volunteer with Us!
Our 2020 volunteer calendar is currently on hold due to COVID-19; therefore, the events below are pending. Once we have the green light to move forward, we’d love to invite you to join us. Reach out to Angela if you’d like to know more or be kept informed of future volunteer opportunities.
- July 30 (9-11 am) First Fruits Farm
- August 14 (8:30-11:30 am) Hope Reins
- September 9 (9-noon) Tri-Area Ministry Food Pantry
- September 25 (8:30-11:30 am) Hope Reins
- October 9 (8:30-11:30 am) Hope Reins
- November 6 (8:30-11:30 am) Hope Reins
- December 2 (9-noon) Tri-Area Ministry Food Pantry
- December 4 (8:30-11:30 am) Hope Reins